We are pleased to welcome you back to the Pierre Boulez Saal for the 2021–22 season! To make your ticket purchase and your visit as enjoyable and safe as possible, please note the following information:
- All visitors must present proof of a negative test result, full vaccination, or recovery (“3G rule”) in order to be admitted to the Pierre Boulez Saal. This rule applies every time you enter the building, even if you want to buy tickets at the box office.
- All tickets must be personalized.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in the building at all times. You may take off your mask once you are seated. We recommend that you wear your mask during the performance as well.
- In accordance with the most recent measures against Covid infection of September 15, 2021, all seats in the auditorium will be occupied.
You may purchase tickets online, by phone, or at the Pierre Boulez Saal box office. Due to the mandatory personalization of each ticket, we strongly recommend that you book your tickets online to avoid waiting times.
Online at boulezsaal.de
Tickets are available 24/7 on our website. You may purchase tickets online up to five minutes prior to the start of an event, subject to availability.
- Please log in with your customer information (email and password).
- Once you have purchased your tickets, you will need to personalize each individual ticket. Please have the following information ready for each visitor and complete the online form in full:
Once all tickets have been personalized, your booking is complete and you may download your tickets or print them at home.
By Phone at +49-30-4799 7411
Our customer service representatives at the Papagena call center are available seven days a week, 365 days a year. Hours are Monday to Saturday from 9am to 8pm and Sundays and public holidays from 2pm to 8pm.
- Please have your customer ID ready.
- Once you have purchased your tickets, you will need to personalize each individual ticket. Please have the following information ready for each visitor to provide to the representative:
Once all tickets have been personalized, your booking is complete. Upon request, your tickets will be mailed to you.
At the Pierre Boulez Saal Box Office
Starting August 24, the box office is open Monday to Saturday from 2 and 6 pm.
- When purchasing tickets, please have the following information ready for each ticket holder to provide to the customer service representative:
Once all purchased tickets have been personalized your booking is complete.
Your visit to the Pierre Boulez Saal
Doors open one hour prior to each event. Please arrive early to avoid
Please put on your FFP2 mask before entering the building. Masks must be worn during your entire visit while moving around the building and the hall. Free FFP2 masks will be provided by front-of-house staff if required.
Please have your ticket, photo ID, and proof of vaccination, negative test result, or recovery ready at the door.
The following documents are
- PoC antigen or rapid test (performed within the last 24 hours)
- PCR test (not older than 48 hours)
- Proof of full vaccination, with the last dose administered at least 14
days previously (printed vaccination certificate or via app)
- Proof of positive PCR test result at least six months old and of at
least one dose of vaccine administered at least 14 days ago.
- Proof of positive PCR test result at least 28 days and no more than six months old.
Children up to the age of six and students attending schools as defined by the Berlin School Act (Berliner Schulgesetz), including second-chance educational institutions, are exempt from the 3G proof requirement. Proof is provided in the form of a student ID or BVG card.
- The coat check will be open. Catering facilities will remain closed.
- In general, events will take place without intermission.
- Once you are seated, you may remove your mask. For your own protection, we recommend that you keep wearing it during the performance.
- When exiting the hall, avoid queuing and keep a safe distance of 1.5 m from other visitors, especially at the coat check. Once you leave your seat, wearing your FFP2 mask is mandatory.
Please tell us about your experience during your visit to the Pierre Boulez Saal! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you an inspiring musical experience!