You can now find the complete program of the upcoming season, starting September 1, here on our website. Due to the current situation, however, we will not be able to announce until a later date how and under what conditions events may take place.
To offer you as smooth a booking experience as possible, we have created a waiting-list system: you may enter a waiting list for each individual event. As soon as we know that an event can take place, we will notify you by email. From the time of the email’s dispatch, you will have priority access to purchase tickets to that event for a 24-hour period before tickets go on sale to the general public.
Here's how the waiting list works:
- Go to boulezsaal.de and choose the event you would like to attend.
- Click on “Enter Waiting List.” You will find this button on every event page.
- If you are not logged into your customer account or do not yet have a customer account, you will be prompted after clicking the “Waiting List” button to log in or create a customer account.
- You have now entered the waiting list and do not need to take any further action.
Please also note the following information:
- The waiting list is open to all customers. Entering the waiting list therefore does not guarantee the purchase of tickets.
- For the time being, you may only enter the waiting list online through a Pierre Boulez Saal customer account.
- You can create a customer account here.
- If you do not have a customer account or have not given us your email, current information is available through our ticket hotline at +49 30 4799 7411. The information will be updated every Thursday for concerts scheduled for the following week. You will also find this information on our website and on the outdoor screen to the left of the Pierre Boulez Saal’s main entrance.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!