Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, we decided to publish the program of Pierre Boulez Saal’s 2021–22 season in quarterly instalments to provide greater reliability in planning both for you and for us, and to be able to react to potential uncertainties.
For some events that are not yet on sale we are offering the option to enter a waiting list, which will give you a 48-hour priority access to purchasing tickets as soon as we know under which conditions the event can take place.
Here's how the waiting lists work:
- Go to boulezsaal.de and choose the event you would like to attend.
- If a waiting list is available for that event, you will find the button “Enter Waiting List” on the event page.
- If you are not logged into your customer account or do not yet have a customer account, you will be prompted after clicking the “Waiting List” button to log in or create a customer account.
- You have now entered the waiting list and do not need to take any further action. We will notify you by email as soon as we know that the event can take place. From the time of the email’s dispatch, you will have priority access to purchase tickets to that event for a 48-hour period before tickets go on sale to the general public.
Please also note the following information:
- The waiting list is open to all customers. Entering the waiting list therefore does not guarantee the purchase of tickets.
- For the time being, you may only enter the waiting list online through a Pierre Boulez Saal customer account.
- You can create a customer account here.
- If you do not have a customer account or have not given us your email, current information is available through our ticket hotline at +49 30 4799 7411.