Dear Friends of the Pierre Boulez Saal,
For the first time since last October, concerts with live audiences will take place in the Pierre Boulez Saal! We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the upcoming concerts. Please refer to the supplementary general terms and conditions, which you can download as a PDF here (German only), for information on attending the concerts.
Your Team of the Pierre Boulez Saal
Information on Protective and Hygiene Measures
Please note that visitors must always present a negative test result no more than 24 hours old or proof of recovery or vaccination, their personalized card and a passport or ID card upon admission. Admission to the event will generally be denied if either the holder noted on the admission ticket is not identical to the official photo ID or the result and/or all three documents are not presented.
To protect the public, artists, and our staff during their stay in the building of the Pierre Boulez Saal, the following specific regulations apply:
- All visitors must wear an FFP2 protective mask at all times anywhere in the building, including during a performance.
- The number of seats is limited. Seats are available individually and in pairs. There is a distance of at least one seat between two groups of seats.
- Concerts will be performed without intermission. Doors open 60 minutes prior to the event.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the building. Contact surfaces will be cleaned at regular intervals.
- The wardrobe will be closed; coats may be taken into the auditorium. The catering facilities remain closed.
- Use of the elevator is restricted to patrons with limited mobility and to one person and one operator at a time.
- Tickets may be purchased online or by phone. The box office will remain closed.
- Ticket buyers are required to provide their contact details. Tickets will be personalized, and valid picture ID must be presented at the door. Buyers of multiple tickets must be able to provide contact details for all visitors using those tickets.
Please be aware that attending a concert, just like any other large gathering, carries an increased risk of infection. This applies particularly to those unable to wear a face covering due to a chronic respiratory disease.