Dear Friends of the Pierre Boulez Saal,
Below you will find important information on how to exchange existing tickets for the concert at the Waldbühne Berlin as well as useful information on the safety and hygiene measures that apply there.
Exchange of existing tickets for seat-exact tickets
If you purchased tickets for the concert of West-Eastern Divan Orchestra at the Waldbühne Berlin on August 14, 2021 at 7 PM before July 20 via the webshop or ticket center of the Pierre Boulez Saal, please note the following important information.
If you purchased tickets for the concert through CTS Eventim, please use this link to exchange them for seat-exact tickets.
In order to meet the current requirements of the venue’s hygiene and safety rules, we need to assign specific seats to your previously at the Pierre Boulez Saal purchased tickets in the same price category. We therefore ask you to exchange your tickets for this event according to the following procedures. PLEASE NOTE: Previously purchased tickets to this concert are not valid and do NOT grant you admission to the Waldbühne Berlin! Tickets can be exchange free of charge between July 21 and August 10.
Online at boulezsaal.de through your customer account
- Log into your customer account.
- On the landing page under “Personal Offers,” select the promotion for the Waldbühne and click on "View offer."
- Select the desired seats from the seating chart.
- Complete the purchase process of your free tickets.
- Please personalize the new tickets with the following information (for each ticket holder if you purchased more than one ticket):
With the personalization, the exchange of tickets is complete and you may download or print them.
By phone at +49 30 4799 7411
- Give your customer data to the service representative.
- Choose your desired seats.
- Your seats will now be booked for you.
- To complete the process, please personalize each individual ticket with the ticket holder’s data as follows:
Notes on data protection
Please note that due to government regulations, we are obliged to store the personal data of each visitor for a limited period of time. By exchanging your tickets, you agree to the collection of your personal information.
Information is collected in order to trace possible chains of infection. If there is a justified need, your information will be made available to the health authorities only.
Four weeks after the event, all collected data will be deleted, unless you previously disclosed your data to us and agreed to its storage.
Thank you in advance for your help and for the willingness to ensure a carefree and safe concert evening at the Waldbühne!
Pierre Boulez Saal Team